The candidate has to keep update of the advertisement by Directorate of technical education regarding admission and collect the application kit from nearest application receipt center. (ARC) after filling the form he/she has to submit the application form to the ARC, and get the original documents verified by the officials at the ARC.
Admission to 20% seats of all branches will be done at the institute level.
Admission to Direct Second Year Diploma Courses
A candidate passing HSC examination (Std.xll)with science / technical subjects, bifocal course, MCVC of the board of secondary and higher secondary education shall be eligible for direct admission to the third semester (second year) of diploma course in engineering and technology against the seats solely created for this purpose, subject to the conditions hereunder:
1) He has passed std. xll with minimum qualifying marks as notified by the admission authority in vocational technical subjects or with physics, chemistry and mathematics.
2) A candidate passing ITI examination with minimum qualifying marks as notified by the admission authority, after passing SSC with English, science and mathematics subjects.
3) A candidate passing std. xll examination with MCVC with minimum qualifying marks as notified by government from time to time.
4) All such eligible candidate will get admission to third semester in respective diploma courses only. Any other candidates that may be prescribed the government may prevail at the time of these admissions.
Admission is confirmed only when
• Eligibility certificated from MSBTE is obtained.
• The fees are paid as decided by Shikshan Shulk Samiti.
• The admission is finally approved by director for technical education MS.
Admission is cancelled only when
• As per the DTE norms for the students who wants to cancel the admission .